S.Benedit by Soreyda Benedit-Begley

I have so much I would like to share, so many things happening, almost all at once. I'll try to update my blog often, to make it like my virtual journal. Thanks for visiting:-)

Thursday, December 23, 2010


I'll be doing a photo shoot next week with the amazing Laura Kirpatrick (ANTM Season 13), with Photographer Alicia Calton an model/stylist Catherine Jones. We'll be shooting a promo video for an upcoming fundraiser-fashion show we are working on for Spring of 2011.
Laura has stared a foundation to help educate people about the difficulties of leaving a life with Dyslexia and how to help individuals with this learning disability.
I'm super excited to work with Laura again, we have done many shoots before. Here is a link to a You-Tube video from one we did a few months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment